(¯`·._.·[Koni]·._.·´¯)

welcome

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industrys standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.

my ideal job


My favorite job, is anyone who has relationship with the help to people, but if this includes animals is even more perfect, really, I think it would have to invent something, perhaps the closest thing to this would be the animal therapies, better known as zootherapy, I think is very good for human beings see as through we can help other beings, it is very important that all jobs leave something of ourselves in others, and great societies are built on hard times. I find fascinating the wild mixed with docility acquired by animals trained for this type of organization, besides it is not a lucrative job, but it allows people's spiritual development, and appreciated while this sits with a smile or I ceo improvement that is much more than a little money.
I admire people who give all their knowledge to this vocation which includes my two passions of animals and help others.

I really think is best:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment