(¯`·._.·[Koni]·._.·´¯)

welcome

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industrys standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.

My photography


My picture elected was taken by my dad ten or eleven years ago, I really like because it represents part of my childhood with my two brothers, the interesting thing is that as we have similar ages. In this picture, in particular, the activity was dress of Hebrews, presumably to "easter" (though not remember very well), so if you remember that day is that we could eat with the hand and each one had to wear a chicken , an uncommon but in the creativity of children is striking.
At this time we were all in the same school and the same activities we participated in interscholastic also each with a gesture demonstrates the personalities we have, and which have increased over the years, displayed at the bottom that childhood is super important for the development of a person's life, closeness with parents, siblings and is the basis for the construction of a future post sociability with friends.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!
Your picture is very nice!
I have three sisters, and I like very much pass the time with them.
They are very important for my life.

Bye! I see you in the U!

Post a Comment